Tuesday, March 28

LIVING ISLAM

Allah tests us, and in and through His tests we are taught what it means to be a Muslim – what it means to submit to Allah. When we cry out for worldly pleasures and comforts Allah is there to guide us through to Him. The pain runs deep but knowing you have Allah somehow enables you to live through sacrifice after sacrifice. When Allah is the most important, it is possible to live without – to give up what you love, what you want, what presents itself to you day after day. Although I cry and suffer so immensely (I feel), I am scared of the other alternative; the life of satisfaction and pleasure at the expense of a life of Islam. No matter how hard my trials become and no matter how much I ask Allah for ease, may He never allow me to stray from Him. Hardship and sacrifice with Allah, although painful, is better than ease and pleasure without Him.

Please O Allah, forgive me and help me to bear through this with patience and obedience to You. Guide my way and bestow on me Your sight and Your hearing. Allah, give me strength and firmness and protect me from shaitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home